Tuesday, October 23, 2018

California Elections: November 6, 2018 How and why I voted.

I am publishing my vote because there are no options to vote in California on many positions due to election rules that have been rigged in favor of democrats.  

Another reason for posting my vote is that most folks will not do the research and will routinely vote YES, or NO arbitrarily.  This effects people greatly with the Propositions and the Judges.  


Propositions

I voted on the propositions on the recommendation of the party that is not destroying California.  


Where they had no recommendation, I voted: NO, as I'm routinely opposed to change and most changes in California are nefarious.  I did read the summaries. Discerning what I think would be best is near impossible.  I routinely believe if government wants to spend money, someone else could provide that service more effectively at lower cost.

The Court of Appeal, Sixth Appellate District 


The Court of Appeal, Sixth Appellate District is one of the most overturned courts in the country, meaning, they are getting it wrong.  In 2011 they were wrong 100% of the time. 
I did the research I needed to discover who I wanted on the court and those I do not want to continue to serve on the court.  I believe my votes are for those who rule on the law and do not create law from imaginary constructs.  My no votes are for those I believe lean towards crossing the line, usurping the authority of the legislatures and invent law rather than ruling on existing law.  

Your mileage may vary.  If you are conservative by nature and believe I've made an error in my vote please comment so others can weigh your concerns.  If you are a Leftist, SWJ, or other alternative facts, create your own reality kind of people.  I will delete your comments, if they are in any way ad homonym statements or the tone is hostile, don't bother. 

I live in a small city, the votes for school issues and city councils are largely irrelevant to most folks.

I recommend Minds social media platform for your unedited social media.  Click to join "FreeTalk",  a new social media platform by One America Network News. The only TV news source who just reports the news & twice the stories than other channels.  Freetalk is really buggy but it is off to a good start.  If you are tired of Youtube censorship I invite you to join BitChute

Just #walkaway from insane policits and irresponsible social media. 

No comments:

Post a Comment