Thursday, July 29, 2021

We have problems. Let's just fix them.

Think on it

Folks, there are a number of blatant problems with voting in the USA.  I'll leave the solution to politicians.  It is however counterproductive to NOT do forensic audits.  Every business in the world needs to be audited from time to time if they want to remain healthy businesses.  This is not an attempt to do anything at this point and time except to determine if the recent voting was accurate in places where legitimate concerns have been presented and are reasonable to investigate.

Every state that Trump lost that he believes he won can do a full forensic audit, and it won't change the past.  It will only affect the future and anyone involved in any intentional criminal or negligent activity if the appropriate people decide to pursue legal remedies or punishments.

Finally, I don't care what the media and democrats are saying about voting rights.  Any national voting law is an affront to the constitution. Every reasonable constitutional scholar will confirm this.  State legislatures write the state laws for voting. That is what is constitutional. If this national law is passed by some scheme, SCOTUS, even Obama appointees, will have to stand against this overstep by the national legislatures and president. It is not in State legislators own best interest to do anything that would hinder voting in any way.  They know that doesn't make sense, you know that doesn't make sense, and even the liars trying to gaslight you know that.  Anyone who grew up in the USA and has had a remotely adequate education knows there is no racism in voting.  Frankly, it is an insult to minorities to suggest such a thing. 

Everything you see going on today, including the media hype, is disingenuous. For example, Maricopa country should have cooperated and participated in the audit of their county in AZ.  It was in their best interest to make sure all voting was done correctly.  If there were any mistakes found, had Maricopa County participated they could have offered answers to the questions that were raised.  If they couldn't provide answers, they should have been as concerned as you or me that there are issues no one can explain.

I get it. I saw a shirt recently that read "cheated isn't defeated", and I thought that was appropriate.  I believe Trump won, but I've always been a patriot.  If there was cheating (and there was) and the media perpetuated a lie upon the public (which they did), it is still done. If every state did forensic audits and every state discovered Trump won... it would not make Trump president.  It should, but I don't believe there is any law to make it so.

While I may wish Trump were president, I'm a realist.  I feel cheated.  I believe Trump won by far more than he did in 2016, but he didn't.  Hillary's supporters were no less upset than I am today.  They, too, deserve to have perfect confidence in our elections.  We will never get there without audits to discover
the problems, so whoever is responsible may attempt to repair the shortcomings and restore confidence in US elections.

I suspect in 2022, unless democrats have managed to excessively pervert voting laws, there will be another 'wake up' call to democrats putting republicans in charge of the Senate and House.  If I am correct, and I am, democrats will be screaming for forensic audits that they are resisting today.

The truth is, everyone wants "truth, justice, and the American Way".  While I may believe democrats have horrible policies that are devastating to this country, I don't think my neighbors who are democrats are much different from me.  I want safe borders, good national security, I want honest people doing their best to SERVE USA no matter their position in the government. 

I don't believe any of that is going on today. Borders are a disaster, national security is a joke, and our national law enforcement has been weaponized against ALL CITIZENS.  Yeah, conservatives have a hold of the shitty end of the stick today, but that changes.  I don't want democrats holding a shitty end of a law enforcement stick.  I want them to have all their rights and freedoms secure that everyone be treated fairly, not canceled or banned for wanting ill reasoned things they believe would serve USA better. 

I don't care how much I hate the ideas that conflict with my ideas.  I want an open square where reasonable people can hear all the arguments and choose what they believe will best serve this country.  Then, like we have done so often in the USA... we've had our battle, one lost, one won.  Now let's hold hands and march into the future with the policies and politicians we've elected.  It isn't long before the battle season comes around again, and we can once again debate the ideas.  I don't think we're different.


I do believe that currently the media and the government are out of control. They are not acting in our best interest.  Not MY best interest, all of our best interest.  We're talking lockdowns again while we've allowed over one million folks to flood across our border without knowing a single thing about them including their health issues.  Nothing sane about that, and I know all patriotic Americans, of which democrats are around half, would agree.

Let's stop fighting just for the sake of fighting.  Let's take a deep breath and let our reason and wisdom come through to address our concerns.

And for GOD'S SAKE... the news should not be so complicated that everyone questions this source or that.  Take the agendas out of news, which we depend on for ACCURATE information, no matter how good or bad it is for anyone. Get back to "getting the NEWS scoop" ahead of the next news source, instead of making the next story push an agenda. 

Sure we need the William F. Buckley's, the Lemon's, the Hannity's,the Ingrahm's, and Maddows'.  Let's put them where they belong. Buckley was happy to be on once a week at 2AM on Monday mornings.  He still had an impact... sadly because he was correct more often than the actual news.

No comments:

Post a Comment