Sunday, September 18, 2016

OAN's @Liz_Wheeler on Courage: The black power fist is not courage.



It has been more than a decade since I trusted one word of main stream television media.  To me that was CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, and a multitude of others.  Fox was the only beacon showing some effort to get things right.  Still, they shuffled things around some time back and to me went "main stream media". 

Perhaps it was Bill O'Reilly who believes he 'speaks for the little guy', when all he does is bloviate.  At one point he was relevant and had some grasp of "the little guy" but that was so long ago...  Perhaps at "Culture Warrior", certainly when he started the Killing of everyone.

So for truth seekers, it is a pretty bleak world of news.  Then, by accident I ran across this one video clip from OAN.  I thought OMG!  TRUTH.  I nearly fainted. 

Immediately I shared this as far and as fast as possible, then started searching how I could get access to this station.  Turns out I can't for a variety of access reasons, but I can still catch clips on youtube and follow related facebook pages.

No, I haven't posted in well over a year, but discovering a place like this is worth dusting off the old blogger site.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment